10 days /9 nights Safari
• Drive the secluded and untamed plains and marshes of Tarangire National Park in search of the great cats
• Track elephants, lions and gazelle on foot with heightened senses in Tarangire – the only park on this tour where walking safaris are permitted
• Live surrounded by ungulates at a mobile tented camp, positioned perfectly year round for the Great Wildebeest Migration
• Search the quiet northern plains of the Serengeti Lamai, quietly observing lions, leopards and rhinoceros
• Hideaway in the spectacular Kogakuria Kopje, while floating in a private pool that overlooks the expansive savannah below
Trip at a Glance
Day 1: Arusha – Welcome to Tanzania
Day 2: Arusha to Tarangire – Drive to Tarangire National Park with a picnic on route
Day 3: Tarangire – Safaris through Tarangire in search of Lions, Leopards and Cheetah
Day 4: Tarangire – Safaris on Foot through the National Park, taking a pause to visit with Local Masai Warriors
Day 5: Tarangire to the Serengeti – Transfer by road to the famed and stunning Plains of the Serengeti
Day 6: Serengeti – Safaris across the Serengeti in search of the Great Wildebeest Migration
Day 7: Serengeti to mbuzi mawe Serengeti – Venture further north into the Serengeti on a Private Charter
Day 8: mbuzi mawe Serengeti – Travel to the Mara River to observe the Wildebeest crossing this treacherous waterway
Day 9: mbuzi mawe Serengeti – Further explorations throughout the Serengeti with Intimate Wildlife Encounters
Day 10: mbuzi mawe Serengeti to Arusha – Return to Arusha for your international Departure Home
Drive out of Arusha and into one of Tanzania’s most untouched and untamed National Parks: Tarangire.
Staying with only your family at the exclusive Little Olivers Camp, you will freely explore the plains, marshes and baobab trees under the leadership of a passionate guide. Step out of your vehicle to learn the basics of tracking and survival, as you follow the signs of the park’s numerous elephants. Set out in the evening, contrasting the changing nocturnal landscape with that of the day, before returning to the fireside under the starry night sky.
From Tarangire, fly into the Serengeti to meet Mobile Serengeti Safari Camp, which exists in pursuit of the Great Wildebeest Migration. Strategically positioned for the best possible viewing opportunities, game-drives from here will thrust you into the epicenter of this natural spectacle.
Return to the canvas tents for a surprisingly luxurious heated bucket shower and yet another impressive bush meal, before gathering fireside with this intimate camp to share stories of the day and the bush.
Starting from $ 5,580 per person
For 2 persons and above = $ 4,580 per person
Minimum number of person 2.
YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS NOW