Nailey Farm is an idyllic family-run, working livestock farm offering exceptional, farm self-catering holidays and short breaks all year round.
Tucked away in magnificent secluded countryside in the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Beauty, yet conveniently situated to enable easy exploration of the beautiful and vibrant nearby cities of Bath (UNESCO World Heritage Site and Spa) and maritime Bristol. Nailey Farm provides an ideal location to explore all the magic of the South west of England and retreat to this peaceful haven at the end of a busy day.
Of course, you could simply come to relax and soak up the stunning surroundings, enjoy good locally produced food and walk in the truly enchanting surrounding countryside here on the doorstep. The views are stunning, the standard is high and we look forward to welcoming you!
Three holiday cottages, named after woods in the valley Trulls, Dicknick and Longley provide thoughtfully equipped, spacious self-catering accommodation for families, large groups and couples, indeed, anyone who enjoys the best of both worlds.
- From 1 – 15+ bed spaces depending on the combination booked
- ‘Wow factor’ countryside views
- Access to 200 acres of beautifully stewarded English countryside
- Wonderful walks
- Farm animals to get to know
- A locally sourced ‘Welcome’ hamper
- Sunny patios and shared gardens
- Ample off street parking
- Wood burning stoves and a basket of logs
- Full guest controlled bio-mass fueled central heating
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Easy access to M4
- Use of the lovely laundry room
- A non-smoking policy
- And we:
- Welcome children of all ages
- Can provide cots and high chairs
- Offer a minimum stay of 3 nights except in high season unless at short notice and subject to availability
- Accept all major credit and debit cards
- Welcome mixed party groups and well behaved ‘hens’
- Recommend for family re-unions and celebrations
- Regrettably cannot allow pets
- Strive to give you a great place to stay and accommodate all your needs.
For more information and to book, please visit our website www.bathfarmcottages.co.uk