Kiliedu Travel & Tours will professionally manage all of your leisure and business travel needs, best travel packages, accommodation, apartments and hotels in Tanzania. We are among the top rated travel agencies in the region and will help you experience the beauty of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa and travel to the top 3 holiday tour destinations in Africa, that’s Mount Kilimanjaro, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park.
Adventure Travel in Tanzania
• Tanzania is one of Africa’s most dynamic and popular travel destinations, a land covered with natural variety, which is complemented by the innate hospitality of the people who live here.
• Tanzania is one of the most unique destinations in Africa with the top 3 of the seven natural wonders of Africa: Mount Kilimanjaro, Serengeti National Parks and Ngorongoro Crater. It is a land of unspoiled nature you must come and see. The Arusha National Park, Gombe Stream National Park, Katavi National Park, Kilimanjaro National Park, Kitulo National Park, Mahale Mountains National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Mikumi National Park, Mkomazi National Park, Ruaha National Park, Rubondo Island National Park, Saadani National Park, Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Udzungwa National Park, the exotic Islands of Zanzibar and the Marine Park of Mafia Island are only but a few examples of the beautiful places, which form the core of a much larger protected ecosystem that has been set aside to preserve the country’s rich natural heritage.
• In the Ngorongoro Crater you will see the big five: African Lion, Buffalo, Rhino, Leopard and Elephant. Ngorongoro is not only a national park, but a conservation area. The area is named after the famous Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest intact volcanic caldera. From Ngorongoro you can visit Olduvai Gorge, where some of Africa’s most important fossils have been found, and where you will see the shifting sands. Ngorongoro is famous for its tree climbing lions.
• Serengeti has one of the most amazing wildebeest migrations which make’s it a special place; the enormous herds of wildebeest are one of nature’s biggest miracles on the African continent.
• Don’t forget to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, the tallest mountain in Africa, covered with ice. With the help of one of the best travel agencies in Tanzania you can make your own special history, to reach the highest peak of Africa.
• The scenery, topography and very friendly people make Tanzania one of the best places to visit. An unforgettable wildlife safaris experience awaits!
BEST HOLIDAY DESTINATIONS IN TANZANIA
Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park, Mount Kilimanjaro National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Tarangire National Park, Zanzibar Island,
TOP RATED HOTELS & APARTMENTS IN TANZANIA
New Avon Apartments
Regency Park Hotel
COME VISIT US!