Crossing Mekong Delta to Cambodia 7 Days / 6 Nights.
Crossing Mekong Delta & Cambodia with highlight tour in Mekong, you will have the chance to see the life of local people, taste local food and visit a fruit garden. Then take speed boat to Phnompenh and tour in Cambodia.
• Mekong Delta
• Phnompenh City
• Angkor Wat
• Traditional junk in Mekong
• Great local food
• Royal Palace in Phnompenh
• Ancient ruins of Angkor Wat
• Experience the life of people
Day 1: Saigon arrival
Arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport, our guide and driver will pick you up and transfer to hotel, free at leisure, overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh – Mekong Delta overnight on boat (B,L,D)
• 08:00 – 08:30 pick up at hotel and transfer to Mekong to check in boat.
• 11h30 -12h.00 boarding boat. Enjoy welcome drink.
• Transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of Cai Be: the floating market, the mazes of waterway, local pop-rice and sweets production.
• Visit of colonial buildings, old houses, delightful flower gardens and local coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers.
• Cruise continues its journey to Cochien. Lunch served on board.
• Embark on a pleasant walk or cycle on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people’s activities. Visit a cottage industry, a local farm and sample seasonal fruits.
• Leisurely cruise on the Mekong River while taking in the beautiful scenery.
• Enjoy an aperitif over the sunset.
• Dinner and night on board.
Day 3: Mekong Tour – Cantho – Chau Doc (B)
• Breakfast on board
• The morning bobbing along with the commotion of Mekong river life which comes to life for another lovely day. Our boat set sails to Cantho through tributary and canals.
• Transfer to Cairang: one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong. We go for a walk along the canals and the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards, ship building yards, and rural water activities in full swing.
• Boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back drink.
• 11 h00 Disembark in Cantho. The cruise concludes.
Check out cruise, we will transfer you from Can Tho to Chau Doc, it takes about 3 hours. Arrival Chau Doc, check in at hotel, overnight at hotel in Chau Doc.
Day 4: Chau Doc – Phnompenh by speedboat (B, L,D)
Breakfast at hotel, and then we transfer you to pier for boat to Phompenh. It takes about 6hours for speedboat from Chau Doc to Phnompenh. Arrival Phnompenh at 13:00 our guide and driver will pick you up from the pier boat and transfer to hotel for check in.
The same afternoon, visit Royal Palace, built by King Norodom in 1866 on the site of the old town, and the Silver Pagoda. Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda is so named because of its floor, which is made up of 5000 silver tiles. The treasures found inside include a solid gold Buddha encrusted and weighing 90 kilograms and a small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha and genocidal museum of Toulsleng (also know as S21). Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 5: Phnompenh – Siem Reap (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel: Transfer to the pier boat for journey to Siem Reap (It takes around 6hours – for low level water, we will arrange flight to Siem Reap).
Upon arrival, pick up and transfer to hotel for check in. The same afternoon, we drive to Pouk district about 15 Km in the West of Siem Reap town – you visit the silk farm, a fascinating farm/workshop where you can see the entire silk creation process including growing the food for the silk worms, breeding the worms, silk extraction and refinement, traditional kit dying pattern creation and looming. Retail silk and souvenir shop.
On the way back, visit the Western Baray (Baray Occidental) measuring 8 km by 2.3 km which provided water for the intensive cultivation of lands around Angkor. Dinner with Apsara dance show at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Siem
Day 6: Siem Reap Tour (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel: We start the sightseeing tour of Angkor area we spend a full day exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares.
We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple. Early evening, enjoy Tuk Tuk (the locally common taxi in Cambodia) to get the whole view of Siem Reap town and its outskirt. We continue to the local pagoda for blessing ceremony by Buddhist monks for propensity, happiness and safekeeping etc, during your holiday in Cambodia. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 7: Siemreap departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel, you are free at leisure until transfer to airport for flight departure. End of services.