Central Coast surfing in Cascais, Ericeira and Peniche.
If you have been waiting for the arrival of the good waves in Portugal, now is the time to come.
Here you will find several urban beaches and the World Surfing Reserve of Ericeira, probably the area with more spots to surf per kilometer than anywhere else in Portugal. Also Peniche and Carcavelos – stage of the world surf tour events. These places are considered by many, to be the surf mecca of Portugal.
During the surf trip, and depending on the sea conditions, it will be possible to surf in Carcavelos, Guincho, Praia Grande, São Julião, Ribeira D’Ilhas, Coxos, Supertubos and Baleal.
In your free time enjoy visiting cultural cities such as Óbidos, Mafra and Sintra (UNESCO World Heritage) and also taste the amazing local gastronomy.
It will also be possible to watch the pro surfers at the World Surf League events in Cascais:
Women’s Pro, 22 – 28 September and Cascais Billabong Pro, 28 Sept – 4 October.
Dates: 24.09. – 30.09.2015 – 7 days from 890€ pp with all included:
– Private transport during the entire program starting at Lisboa airport or hotel
– All accommodations in surf camps, hostels or hotels
– All meals (breakfast, lunch picnic at the beach and dinner)
– Personal surf guiding
– Permanent staff support
– Travel and Personal accidents insurance
– Welcome kit
– Video of technical analysis
– 5 surf lessons with instructor and surf equipment from local school for the beginners course
– Free photos of your surfing
Still having doubts? www.ride351.com/surf-trips-portugal
Or check out what our surfers say about their experience with us at TripAdvisor.