Annapurna Circuit Biking is adventure cycling at an altitude of 5000m, biking on top of the snow-covered Thorong La Pass, the highest point in the Annapurna Region of Nepal.
The biking route has rough terrain, stones, peebles, steep hills and descending trails, which will challenge you and give you an unforgettable new kind of biking experience, away from your home land, in the Himalayan Region of Nepal. Part of this tour also includes an uphill biking trail, where you have to carry a cycle for 4 hours, once you reach the top of the pass, it’s all downhill cycling to Beni.
Annapurna Biking Circuit also takes you to the deepest canyon in the world and showcases a beautiful view of snow-covered peaks, hills and valleys; a remote place, where the wind blows strongly in the afternoon.
Mountain Biking the Annapurna circuit means you get to see the most famous mountains of the world. These are the mountains that trekkers are lucky enough to see on the Annapurna Circuit Trek and Annapurna Base Camp Trek, considered to be the second and third best treks in Nepal. According to National Geographic Magazine, Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the top ten treks of the world.
Annapurna Circuit Biking begins much like any other ordinary mountain biking route that you may undertake, but the mountain biking route gradually rises from an elevation of 1500m to 3500m and ultimately to 5000m plus and becomes the highest mountain biking trail in the world! Annapurna Mountain Biking is tough but you will be inspired, which will encourage your legs to keep pedalling knowing what you are doing is such an extraordinarily, awesome adventure. It’s not all hard work, the trail also takes you to green low-lying terraced fields, to picturesque villages, to high arid valleys, and through lush, green forests.
A THING TO BE NOTED: Before or during the trip, there are certain factors like weather and political situations that are unexpected barriers and out of any activity organisers’ control, which may compel us to change your itinerary. In such a case, please try to understand these barriers, but our purpose will always be to follow the itinerary that you have gone through before booking the trip.
Mountain Ascend Treks for Social Causes
- Mountain Ascend Treks works in cooperation with local porters and tea-houses by giving them jobs and using their services and in this way, it uplifts the economic conditions of the people.
- Mountain Ascend Treks pays the tax regularly, follows the rules and regulations of the responsible tourism, and supports sustainable tourism and donates 20% of its revenue to the village schools for their infrastructure developments in the region, where it treks and operates its programs.
- It also supports students, who are lagging behind financially because education is the right of every child.
- Day 01 – Arrival in Kathmandu (1400 m) (overnight at hotel with breakfast)
- Day 02 – Drive to Besisahar 6 to 7 hours (760 m) ) (overnight at hotel with breakfast)
- Day 03 – Ride from Besisahar to Tal (1,700 m). Distance: 37.4 km (overnight at hotel with 3 meals)
- Day 04 – Ride from Tal to Chame (2,670 m). Distance: 22.6 km (overnight at hotel with 3 meals)
- Day 05 – Ride from Chame to Manang (3,540 m). Distance: 29.7 km (overnight at hotel with 3 meals)
- Day 06 – Acclimatization Day in Manang and Visit Tilicho Lake (overnight at hotel with 3 meals)
- Day 07 – Ride from Manang to Thorong Phedi (4,450 m). Distance: 19 km (overnight at hotel with 3 meals)
- Day 08 – Ride from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3,760 m) via Thorong La Pass (5,416 m). Distance: 22 km (overnight at hotel with 3 meals)
- Day 09 – Ride from Muktinath to Tukuche (2,590 m) via Lupra Valley. Distance: 32 km (overnight at hotel with 3 meals)
- Day 10 – Ride from Tukuche to Tatopani (1,190 m). Distance: 42 km (overnight at hotel with 3 meals)
- Day 11 – Ride from Tatopani to Beni (899 m). Distance: 25 km. And Jeep Ride to Pokhara (830 m) (overnight at hotel with 3 meals)
- Day 12 – Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (Approx. 6 Hours) and Farewell Dinner (overnight at hotel with 3 meals)
- Day 13 – Departure from Nepal (trasnportation and breakfast are included)